Monday: 9.00am – 8.00pm
Tuesday: 8.00am – 8.00pm
Wednesday: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Thursday: 8.00am – 5.30pm
Friday: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Saturdays by appointment only.
The decision to get dental implants is often difficult to make. Although there are many benefits to dental implants, there are also many things to consider. The best way to decide if dental implants could be right for you is to speak to your dentist who will be able to answer all of your questions. This is why we are hosting a dental implant open evening.
We would like to invite you to our dental implant open evening, taking place on Monday 5th February from 5:45 pm to 8 pm. During the event, prospective patients will enjoy a 30-minute consultation with Gavin Laidlaw and have the chance to ask questions and find out more about the procedure. Nicola Corless, our implant treatment coordinator and practice manager will also be available to answer questions.
On the day of your appointment, you will be invited to the practice for a free 30-minute consultation with Gavin Laidlaw BDS Principal Dentist and Nicola Corless Implant Co-Ordinator and Practice Manager. During this time you will have the chance to ask any questions you might have about the procedure and put your mind at ease. We specialise in the care and treatment of very nervous or dental phobic patients, so if you are nervous about the process we will be able to help. You will have a chance to look around our implant suite and meet the nursing team who will be on hand to answer your questions. At the end of the consultation, you will be given an individual treatment plan and quotation.
– FREE 30-minute consultation with Gavin Laidlaw BDS Principal Dentist
– Save up to £300 on dental implants, plus other amazing offers on implant retained dentures and All-on-Four
– Find out more about our interest-free credit and easy payment options.
– Tour of the dental implant suite where Richard Brookshaw and his team fit the dental implants
– Opportunity to speak to staff and experts
– Goodie bag
– FREE 30-minute consultation with Gavin Laidlaw BDS Principal Dentist and Nicola Corless Implant Treatment Coordinator
– All clinical records, X-Rays and photography
– Implant Surgery with Richard Brookshaw and his clinical team
– Review appointment with Gavin
– Permanent restoration 3-4 months after surgery
* Includes Restoration but excludes CT scan cost. Not available with any other offer.
Appointments are available on a first come, first served basis. We anticipate that demand for this event will be very high, so please book soon to avoid disappointment.
You can book your appointment by calling 01925 756565 or by filling in the form below to request a callback.
“I used to cover my mouth with my hands when I smiled, and now I don’t have to. I know that I smile much more than I ever did, I now want to show off my smile. I can honestly say that whilst it wasn’t cheap, it was the best money I have ever spent. From that first meeting with Gavin to meeting Richard Brookshaw and the nursing team I have been treated with so much kindness, patience and care.”
People now say that I look really well. I can eat what I want to again. I laugh without covering my mouth. I am much less self conscious and feel that I don’t have to hide any more- I am a much more open person than I was before.
My new smile exceeded all my expectations- I just looked in the mirror and gave Gavin and his nurse a big hug! And now? I eat normally with no trouble whatsoever. I was even told by someone who I’d met the other day ‘Aren’t your teeth lovely for your age!’
Now the treatment is complete I can eat pretty much whatever I want- crunchy snacks, crusty bread, I can even bite into apples which I hadn’t done since I was 15! I smile with a lot more confidence.